Genre / Subject Requirements
Guest posts must be genre-relevant commentaries covering the realms of science fiction, fantasy, and horror – we’re talking Speculative Fiction books, film, influential figures, and everything that fits in therein.
- Your blog post word count should be between 500 and 1500 words.
- Please include a brief bio and author photo/head-shot (required)
- Please include your website and main social media profile links, information about new or upcoming releases, and/or any other announcement you wish to share.
- Original posts only, please. No cross/posted or duplicate content.
- I also humbly ask that you wait at least 30 days before re-posting the entirety of same article on your own blog.
Submit Your Pitch
Send an email to guestpost[at]tonyarmoore.com stating your proposed blog post topic/idea, anticipated length of your post, and an approximate date/timeframe that you would like the post to go live. Please include a link to your website, blog, or Twitter profile. I will respond to your email and we can discuss the further if I decide to accept your pitch.
For those who need a bit more guidance on how to construct a meaningful blog post, here’s a handy-dandy little Blog Post Template that I’ve compiled and made available for free download. Tweak as needed for your own purposes.